Discovering the lagoon of bacalar $ 35 USD, BOOK WITH 22 USD (each)
+ Transportation round trip 380 usd, deposit 190 usd (up to 10 pax)
The lagoon of bacalar is located 104 km from the cruise port of Costa Maya, known worldwide, for its stromatolites, cenotes, but mainly for the 7 shades of blue of its crystalline waters, Bacalar is literally a magic town with more than 500 Years of history, for their waters of pirates of different nationalities entered the lagoon to loot the city, by the channel that bears his name “the channel of the pirate”.
THE TOUR: starts leaving from our base in the town of Mahahual (the fishing village), from where we depart in a comfortable transportation with conditioned air to the town of Bacalar, where we arrive to our marine base at the edge of the lagoon, Where it is approached a boat that will be the transport that will take us to discover 3 cenotes inside the lagoon, the famous stromatoliths – primitive life form, the island of the birds natural enclosure where they inhabit species like the pink spatula and the American stork, To finish in the channel of the pirate, where it is customary to use sand as a natural scrub for the skin.
Considerations for cruise tourism
- Leave as early as possible from Costa Maya
- The travel time of Costa Maya is 1 hour approximately one way and the same time back to Mayan coast to consider 5:30 hours total.
- The time of Tours is 2:30 min.
- The cost of transportation is USD 250 (pay separately regardless of how many people go on the tour)
- The cost of the tour is 35 usd per person.
- We can transport up to 50 people in a single trip in different vans.
- Waters during the trip
- Traveler’s insurance
- A / A
- Captain and Guide English and Spanish
- Water and refreshments 2 per person
- Lifejackets and Snorkeling Mask
- View to 3 cenotes inside the lagoon
- Visit to stromatolites
- Visit to the Bird island
- Exfoliating Bath on the Pirate’s Channel
Meeting Point: Instructions come in your e-Voucher (in addition to a google maps link of how to get there)